Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Battlezone 1998 issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Bistrot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Battlezone 1998 issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

I installed Battlezone from an extracted ISO files over the LAN. Battlezone requires a CD to start. I coppied the iso image to a physical CD and put the CD in the drive when asked. I click OK, but the program keeps asking me for the CD and will not start Single Player mode.Is this problem occuring because I installed Battlezone from the LAN and not the CD drive? Or could it because I installed Battlezone to C:\Program Files\Battlezone instead of the default directory of C:\Program Files\Activision\Battlezone ?I tried 3 different Battlezone nocd patches. loader.exe, bz_loader.exe, and runme.exe. Neither of them worked. The game continues to ask me for the CD. Does anyone have any idea as to what I could be doing wrong?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=41253&p=387335
Marketing video company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Bistrot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation