Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Album Art and a few other small issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Bistrot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 11:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Album Art and a few other small issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

Firstly, I must say that PlayerPro is one of the best Players I've used and certainly the best looking. I'm very happy with the last update that prevents the screen from changing the volume or advance the track; that was huge for me. So thank you.

Secondly, a minor gripe about the album art. It does not matter how much it did it when I first started using it but that is not really my main concern. I personally embed all of the album in my music and be wondering if there is anyway to get them directly from the tags ID3, rather than having them cached on the SD card. It just seems like a waste of space in the world of art again if I've already got the art embedded. I know it's only a small amount of space, so it's not a huge issue, just me nitpicking.

Thirdly, when I connect to my computer via USB and update my playlists using MediaMonkey, iTunes, etc. PlayerPro lacks the ability to refresh and recognize the changes I've made. Sometimes I delete all directories and playlists, but they are still listed in the PlayerPro library (sometimes listing them twice). Most of the time, it does recognize new additions to the library though. I'm hoping there will be a way to accurately refresh the library eventually.

Lastly, I use the widget and the lockscreen widget and would like to see it. In it's current iteration, if the album is too light, it's impossible to see the 'Shuffle' and 'Repeat' options on the 4x4 widget.

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Infographic design service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 11:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Bistrot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation