Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

New HP 15-bs015dx Notebook stuck on OneDrive setup.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 13:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: New HP 15-bs015dx Notebook stuck on OneDrive setup. Répondre en citant

I purchased a brand new Hp notebook and am having trouble getting through the initial setup. Everything was working fine until I got to the "Save files to OneDrive?" page. I can go back to the previous page without issue, turn on and off sound and microphone, and pull the battery to start over, but cannot move past this page. Clicking next yields no results as well as clicking any of the other options on the page. I'm getting pretty frustrated that I'm having this issue with a brand new device. 

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/New-HP-15-bs015dx-Notebook-stuck-on-OneDrive-setup/td-p/6293998

Marketing Case Study

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 13:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation