Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Graphics card problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Graphics card problems Répondre en citant

Hello,

I recently had a power surge in my pc and it blew my mobo and PSU. So I ordered new parts and built it back up using my old Ram and GPU and other bits and bobs left over with the pc. Once i did this everything appeared to work smoothly until I started encountering this strange problem with my GPU. Every so often during gaming the fans will rev up to max and then picture will crash requiring a restart and randomly it will do the same when trying to watch videos or even simple gifs. I'm really stumped with this problem and have no idea why it's doing this i have checked Task manager when it happens and it doesnt seem to be overworking itself and i have also checked the temperature physically and with software and its nothing out of the ordinary. The problem also occurs when I try to plug a second monitor into the graphics card. Anyone know how to fix this?

Please help ....

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3570748/graphics-card-problems.html

Product Sales Videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation