Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What is the reason why you initially like painting?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: What is the reason why you initially like painting? Répondre en citant

Interesting question and I've been thinking about it for quite some time now. I mainly like painting because I can make my creatitvity roam free and have my own interpretation of certain things. Art knows no boundaries and with painting, I feel like I can be more creative. Not saying that digital art is not art, do not get me wrong, but it's getting started with painting. To me, that's the true form of art and will always be.
it seems that it has been presented to me with the opportunity and the "power" to re-create some of what I was confronted with in the world. Images appeared on tv or in magazines and I had to wonder how they came about. I imitated them with colored pencils and later with paint. It gives me a semblance of control or power.

Please Help. 

Thanks! 

I did not find the right solution from the internet. 

References:
http://asingion.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11123

2d animation example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation