Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A DOL Discord?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: A DOL Discord? Répondre en citant

I move quickly to make a proposal: to build links between the community, facilitate discussions, you should consider perhaps the creation of a server Discord. Many other forums use this very useful and useful platform which is neither more nor less than an online chat software. 

I have no personal interest in the case only I like coming from time to time on DOL and I think that it could be useful in particular to maintain the new ones, to allow them to find quickly to whom to ask their questions, and to allow everyone to know each other better. 

That said you have to like the format of the exchanges that it induces (discussions style Messenger and Skype more than in the classic style of the forum), to each his tastes. 

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.dipmaie-onli.net/fm2/reahp?5,1318

Customer Relationship Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation