Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How to analyze the parts?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: How to analyze the parts? Répondre en citant

The debrief is always instructive, and once the players have gone beyond the famous (it's your fault if I do not win, or it's your fault if it wins) and we betray betrayal and other rotten blows played by one or the other, or the lack of long-term vision or the lack of respect for the balance of power ... in short, once you're doing good, good things happen . 

What I usually do is to talk with one or two people in MP about certain parts, whether they have played or not, not being even better because taking a step back (it's their takes a minimum of time to check the history and give their opinion). 
You can ask the good players, some answer (in fact, almost all the time, because it flatters, it comes to enter their database of parts and it is always good to anticipate a behavior on a next part), short c is pleasant. 

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.dipmatie-onlineet/fum2/reaphp?5,1853

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation