Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What is the hardest part when you start drawing?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 13:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: What is the hardest part when you start drawing? Répondre en citant

I think your question goes to the heart of the spirit of creating, not just the mechanics. I agree with Kristian to a point. The second hardest part is being able to push through. Sometimes that is actually the hardest part. You ask yourself far to many questions. Am I good enough, why can't I think of anything, why am I doing this stuff anyway? Then you go into a tailspin about how many other artists are so much better than you are. But, most often just before you crash and burn you somehow come out of that spin with a thought about, well maybe if I tried this. That is the point when you recover and start creating something. Then you laugh at yourself for asking yourself about why I am doing this stuff anyway. Some truths are simple, but often forgotten. You must, you simply must. It is in your DNA, it is in your heart, and even deeper than that. So, when you need to ask these questions or feel no inspiration, close your eyes for a time and just let images, colors and ultimately ideas run across the inside of your eyelids. One to fifty will be so powerful you must make it manifest into reality. 

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://asiularcreationom/Forums/vwtopic.php=28&t=1041

Email Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 13:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation