Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum
Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Locust Diplomacy?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 13:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Locust Diplomacy? Répondre en citant

I agree with the above in regards to the Locust, however I do not think the Swarm are complete slaves to their hive mind. They do not seem to have a degree of autonomy and personal choice. When Imagos first emerge they always seem to grab the first thing they see with a pre-determined role. It seems as if they are going on, their bodies mutate to better the role their weapon plays. For example Elite Drones and Grenadiers develop thicker carapaces for close quarters combat; Snipers lose an eye but they are not so much sharper eyesight, etc. They also seem to have a concept of property or property where they will often have things like "MINE!". A complete slave to a hive mind probably would not use an individualist term "mine"

Please Help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://gearsofwar.cn-us/forums/2f1e5822642e6955a08426ab80570/threads/locust-diplomacy/9aa746c5-181955-b55b-e52c78f27

Customer Relationship Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 13:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Légendaires Destructeurs Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation